Prince and the revolution weekend tee es
Prince and The Revolution made three albums together before their split - including the iconic Purple Rain. The group’s chemistry produced groundbreaking music that has influenced countless musicians and launched Prince to his leading role as solo superstar. The newly released style from the vault is a collectors addition, featuring the authentic 1984 world tour tee details - a Purple Rain-era memorabilia find in the icon’s legacy color.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 1X
- Size 1X measures chest width: 24 1/4" length: 28 1/2"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.
Available in sizes XS-XL