Neil Young Home Grown Tour Tee
The solo folkie to ‘Godfather of Grunge,’ Neil Young is one of the most integral legends around leaving a major mark on a variety of genres. Young’s career has proven successful time and time again thanks to the perfect combination of guitar talent, personal lyrics and a high tenor voice. Leave it to Young to always take the road less traveled, ultimately sparking widespread acclaim for every album dropped. A special shoutout to Young’s 40th studio album “Homegrown” which features iconic material from the 70s, but originally remained unreleased for decades until its unveil in 2020. Artwork from the album cover lands center on this tour tee, meticulously distressed to nail a 100% authentic look and feel.
Made from 100% organic cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look.
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. It is comfortable with out being oversized and accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"