Blondie new york '76 reverse girlfriend tee
When Blondie released their debut album in 1976, they were considered just one of the many bands coming out of the New York scene at the time. But between Debbie Harry’s mesmerizing front woman persona to the bands new wave sound, Blondie would rightfully earn their icon status. Revisit those legendary nights on Bowery at the CBGB with our latest hit that includes details that give it a look that feels documented. Featuring a photograph that captures a ‘just another view from the side of the stage’ of Harry and pop pink personalized script, our newest girlfriend tee feels like one of the underground exclusives.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Slightly shrunken reverse tee constructed to fit 'just right'. Featuring ladder stitch on all hems with shorter sleeves and a not-quite-cropped length
- Graphic printed with puff ink
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 22"