David bowie 1973 weekend tee es
The legendary shape-shifter. David Bowie was known for displaying a fearless dedication to innovation, constantly changing musical direction and transforming the very possibilities of pop music. His various identities were defined as much by their avant-garde looks as by their sounds. By 1973, Bowie had five albums in the British top 40, three of which were in the top 15. This same year he abruptly killed off Ziggy Stardust, which established his iconic pattern for staying in perpetual motion. This double-sided weekend tee remembers the year when Bowie famously closed the first phase of his career. A brightly touched, vintage white classic that reflects his legendary allure, extravagance, and elegance.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 1X
- Size 1X measures chest width: 24 1/4" length: 28 1/2"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.
Available in sizes XS-XL