Judas priest painkiller weekend tee
The twelfth studio album by British heavy metal band that was released in 1990 was also the last to feature lead singer Rob Halford until his return in 2005. This oversized Weekend Tee features a cool toned graphic that encapsulates a hard edge, heavy hitting feel.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing.
- Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19 3/4" length: 26"