The doors hello i love you weekend tee es
Hello, you’re going to love this. With way out sensibility, the Doors’ “Hello, I Love You” track was a 1968 pickup banger, but the song actually predates the Doors themselves. In 1965, Jim Morrison spotted a girl walking in Venice Beach and was so smitten, the first thing Morrison did when he arrived home was write a poem about it. That poem became a song that the pre-Doors group, Rick And the Ravens, recorded a demo for. Three years later, the Doors brought the song back and turned it into a wild, unhinged hit. Morrison’s sense of urgency and the band’s psych rock is what elevated it to where we didn’t know we needed it. And after “Hello, I Love You”, the Doors would only have one other No. 1 hit. So, take a page out of Morrison’s book and visit your current vault of classics — think you’ll also feel the need to update and freshen things up a bit with this poster style graphic that has just the right mix of something special.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 2X
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26 1/4" length: 29 1/4"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.
Available in sizes XS-XL