Ramones gabba gabba hey reverse girlfriend tee
Did you know that the famous catchphrase “Gabba Gabba Hey” from the Ramones’ song Pinhead is actually inspired from a 30s movie titled Freaks? The chant from the movie is “one of us, gobble gobble” and features conjoined twins, the living torso, the bearded lady, dwarves, and a pinhead called Schlitzie. For the Ramones, shouting “Gabba Gabba Hey” is to declare yourself a fellow freak, someone who feels like an outcast and turns to ‘Pinhead’ as their punk rock anthem. And just like the phrase is an essential part of becoming a punk freak, our new Ramones girlfriend tee feels like a members only item that can’t be skipped.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Slightly shrunken tee constructed to fit 'just right'. Featuring ladder stitch on all hems with shorter sleeves and a not-quite-cropped length
- Reversed seam detail on neck and shoulder seams
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size S measures chest width: 19" length: 22"