Tom Petty Summer '13 Tour Tee
Get loud - we’re reintroducing Tom Petty. Solo or leading the Heartbreakers, Tom Petty was the dynamic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame frontman whose guitar-rock roots soared the charts with iconic hit after hit. “Free Fallin’,” “American Girl,” “I Won’t Back Down,” and more familiar and enduring tracks have made the icon a source of comfort and inspiration.
In the summer of 2013, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers reunited on tour showing off their long-lasting popularity. Headlining at major festivals, arenas and amphitheaters, this new tee in the rotation tributes the tour with their famous heart and guitar logo on the front, and show locations marked on the back.
Exclusively available at daydreamerla.com!
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. It is comfortable with out being oversized and accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"