Grateful dead space your face weekend tee es
Space your face. Fans of the psychedelic era know that the Grateful Dead is where it all began. Innovators for concert sound, this was a band on a mission — to go to the places and spaces where people needed their out of this world sound, make a better world, and create more kindness. The Dead loved to play for free, and authentically played straight from their souls. Their legendary improvised concert sets were insanely popular because they played live better than any other band. Period. The legacy of The Grateful Dead left a footprint on American culture like few others, so it’s historic to pay homage to the same counterculture identity in a weekend tee that’s authentically synonymous with the group’s hippie culture. Featuring mandatory Deadhead tie-dye, the legendary skull face, and the band’s signature roses, it’s an iconic style to freshen up your spring stack. And as for how to approach styling the tee, the options are really limitless.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 2X
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26 1/4" length: 29 1/4"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.
Available in sizes XS-XL