The grateful dead skull and roses tie dye long sleeve crop
The wait is finally over for the one of the most prolific & enduring bands in America, we are beyond excited to announce our newest band to our iconic roster - The Grateful Dead. Known for their fusion of psychedelic rock, blues, bluegrass,country, jazz, folk, and rock, these music icons have sold over 35 million albums and played over 2,300 concerts!
Created by Stanley "Mouse" Miller & Alton Kelley - the famous 'Skull and Roses' logo originally appeared on the Grateful Dead's poster promoting the 1966 show at the Avalon Ballroom, and thereafter the 1971 eponymous live album cover! This season the iconic art has become the focal point of our tie dyed long sleeve crop.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Our signature slightly cropped long sleeve tee, the perfect jean skimming length with a raw edge
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Hand dyed so each piece is unique
- Size small measures chest width: 22" ¼‘ length: 22"