Grateful dead skull and roses tie dye long sleeve crop es
Known for their fusion of psychedelic rock, blues, bluegrass, country, jazz, folk, and rock, Grateful Dead has sold over 35 million albums and played over 2,300 concerts! Created by Stanley "Mouse" Miller & Alton Kelley - the famous 'Skull and Roses' logo originally appeared on the Grateful Dead's poster promoting the 1966 show at the Avalon Ballroom, and thereafter the 1971 eponymous live album cover! This season the iconic art has become the focal point of our tie dyed long sleeve crop.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Our signature slightly cropped long sleeve tee Es, the perfect jean skimming length with a raw edge
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 2X
- Size 2X measures chest width: 27" ¼” length: 25"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.
Available in sizes XS-XL