Led Zeppelin Tampa Stadium Weekend Tee
A small surprise - our Led Zeppelin Tampa Stadium graphic is back in rotation and might just be even better this time around. Featuring the original show flyer for the group’s May 5, 1973 concert at Tampa stadium that shattered an attendance record with a massive fan filled crowd. Designed on one of our most requested fits, the weekend tee nails the oversized look achieving a borrowed from the boys vibe.
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Not too big, and not too tight – our Weekend Tee is made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Nailing that oversized look, there’s no need to size up to achieve the borrowed from the boys vibe.
|XS||18 3/4"||25 1/2"|
|M||20 3/4"||26 1/2"|
|XL||22 3/4"||27 1/2"|
|1X||24 1/4"||28 1/2"|
|2X||26 1/4"||29 1/4"|
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19 3/4" length: 26"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"