Prince World Tour Weekend Tee
Prince and The Revolution made three albums together before their split - including the iconic Purple Rain. The group’s chemistry produced groundbreaking music that has influenced countless musicians and launched Prince to his leading role as solo superstar. The newly released style from the vault is a collectors addition, featuring the authentic 1984 world tour tee details - a Purple Rain-era memorabilia find in the icon’s legacy color.
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Not too big, and not too tight – our Weekend Tee is made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Nailing that oversized look, there’s no need to size up to achieve the borrowed from the boys vibe.
|XS||18 3/4"||25 1/2"|
|M||20 3/4"||26 1/2"|
|XL||22 3/4"||27 1/2"|
|1X||24 1/4"||28 1/2"|
|2X||26 1/4"||29 1/4"|
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19 3/4" length: 26"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"