The doors waiting for the sun sweatshirt es
The Doors changed what it meant to be a rock band. Sounding like nothing else that was coming out of radio speakers, The Doors captured audiences globally by singing the words they felt needed to be sung at a time when popular bands were focused on being clean and respectable (looking at you, The Beatles). But audiences could tell the group wasn’t holding anything back, and that was historically addicting. Bright, witty, and off-center, the group remains a representation for the alternative — proof and motivation for going against the standard, playing music of choice, and never asking for permission for how they looked and sounded. Shockingly, the ‘Waiting For The Sun’ album was the only one to make it to the top of the charts, so this update will likely interest serious fans. They say the perfect tee doesn’t exist, but “they” might not have seen The Doors’ original album cover art and a periwinkle cloud tie-dye wash on our latest fave fit — the Crewneck. This historic revisit is guaranteed to make outfits cooler, and we know your closet hasn’t seen anything like it.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton french terry, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Our classic crew neck featuring raglan sleeves and a vintage inspired fit
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Model is 5'10" & wearing a 2X
- Size 2X measures chest width: 28" length: 26 1/2"
Need help finding your size? Click “here" for our sizing guide.