We Sold Our Soul For Black Sabbath Tour Tee
They’re one of the most influential bands in the history of heavy metal thanks to their pioneering sound infiltrated with heavy riffs, banging drums and Ozzy Osbourne’s iconic vocals. A cultural phenomenon to say the least, Black Sabbath embodied the rebellious spirit of the 70s counterculture movement with dark and ominous lyrics that pushed the boundaries of what was acceptable in popular music. Cue up Black Sabbath’s 1975 compilation album “We Sold Our Soul for Rock ‘n’ Roll” which held some of the band’s most iconic tracks and landed itself as one of the best introductions to the crew’s signature, heavy metal sound. The album’s title is a tongue-in-cheek reply to the accusations of rock groups promoting Satanism, a controversy of which Black Sabbath was placed at the forefront. This latest tour tee is designed with a distressed graphic of the lead members stamped with said album name. One as unique as this doesn’t come around very often, act fast.
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. It is comfortable with out being oversized and accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"