Do you have an opinion about what good style is?
Do you love people who have a unique look, who dare to be themselves and don’t apologize for it?
Are you the kind of person that says, “yes!” to the occasional adventure?
Do you work hard, get things done, have ambition, but still kill it at brunch?
Do you love what Daydreamer is about, and the style we embody?
Perfect. You should work with us.
People are everything at this company. After all, we’re Daydreamers. We aim big and make it happen. We’re looking for other talented people that can help us grow and help expand the culture that we’re proud to call our own.
Our mission is to fill every person’s closet with a reminder to say “yes!”. That’s why we make high-comfort, high-quality clothing for dreamers who believe any day can yield something amazing... so you’d better be dressed for it.
Join us in our light-filled warehouse in the heart of the arts district of downtown LA. Realize your potential in the industry, learn from a founder that’s passionate about developing her team’s skills, play with our dogs, and enjoy the occasional champagne happy hour.
Available positions are listed below. Please email applications to Info@DaydreamerLA.com.
We’re looking for a creative, motivated, and enthusiastic Assistant Designer. You will gain hands on training in all things design. - playing an essential role in all elements of our design process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the design team with daily tasks and projects
- Update and organize sample/fabric/pattern library
- Run errands to vendors as needed
- Must currently live in the LA area
- Must be proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must have a car
- Must have a genuine interest in Fashion and design
- Be Coachable & Strong Communication skills
- Extremely Detailed Oriented & Organized
- Have the ability to multitask & work to deadlines
- Be punctual
- Must thrive on managing accurate information and projects as well as demonstrate strong listening and communication skills.
- Word, Excel knowledge
- Good work ethic and learning attitude
- Be a team player
Please submit your resume + cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)