Do you have an opinion about what good style is?
Do you love people who have a unique look, who dare to be themselves and don’t apologize for it?
Are you the kind of person that says, “yes!” to the occasional adventure?
Do you work hard, get things done, have ambition, but still kill it at brunch?
Do you love what Daydreamer is about, and the style we embody?
Perfect. You should work with us.
People are everything at this company. After all, we’re Daydreamers. We aim big and make it happen. We’re looking for other talented people that can help us grow and help expand the culture that we’re proud to call our own.
Our mission is to fill every person’s closet with a reminder to say “yes!”. That’s why we make high-comfort, high-quality clothing for dreamers who believe any day can yield something amazing... so you’d better be dressed for it.
Join us in our light-filled warehouse in the heart of the arts district of downtown LA. Realize your potential in the industry, learn from a founder that’s passionate about developing her team’s skills, play with our dogs, and enjoy the occasional champagne happy hour.
Available positions are listed below. Please email applications to Info@DaydreamerLA.com.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant. You will be working closely with the Director of Marketing & Branding and playing an essential role in all elements of our direct to consumer business.
- Assist Director of Marketing & Branding in all day to day tasks.
- Oversee Instagram & Facebook – creating social media calendar featuring engaging content & copy.
- Responsible for uploading & maintaining all product on the e-commerce site, including selecting imagery, writing product descriptions, and merchandising product pages.
- Aid in creating mailers – collaborating on content & copywriting.
- Support Director in seeding of key influencer & celebrities – tracking, packing, & creating clippings as necessary.
- Provide assistance for all photo shoots including model castings, call sheets, scouting locations, etc.
- 1 year social media or e-commerce experience
- Must currently live in the LA area
- Must be proficient in Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Must possess impeccable writing skills
- Must have a genuine interest in Fashion, Marketing, and Social Media
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously