Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Tour Tee in Stone Vintage
Paying tribute to the decade spanning icon, give it up for the newest Elton John tour tee shouting out the legend’s extraordinary success of an album, “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.” The album that just celebrated its 50th anniversary and is widely regarded as Elton’s magnum opus, spawned some of his most iconic tracks - “Candle in the Wind,” “Bennie and the Jets,” “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road,” “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting,” and more. Featuring motifs from the album’s original cover, this new addition is designed with a brick road graphic and accented with rhinestones - because what better way to pay homage to the most glamorous icon around?
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. It is comfortable with out being oversized and accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"