Neil Young Harvest Weekend Tee
One of the most influential songwriters and solo acts of his generation, Neil Young did it all. Combining folk, rock, country and a distorted electric guitar playing sound, his influence on genres was limitless. Considered one of his most valuable works, Young released his fourth studio album, “Harvest,” which spawned two of his greatest tracks - “Old Man” and “Heart of Gold.” It’s only right that the best selling US album of 1972 lands center on this weekend tee featuring the original cover artwork. Holding a high versatility level, pair this newbie with everything from a laid back look to a grunge ‘fit, made to represent the legend of many genres.
Made from 100% organic cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Not too big, and not too tight – our Weekend Tee is made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Nailing that oversized look, there’s no need to size up to achieve the borrowed from the boys vibe.
|XS||18 3/4"||25 1/2"|
|M||20 3/4"||26 1/2"|
|XL||22 3/4"||27 1/2"|
|1X||24 1/4"||28 1/2"|
|2X||26 1/4"||29 1/4"|
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- An intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing. Made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19 3/4" length: 26"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"