Rod Stewart Rainbow Tour Tee
With his distinctive raspy voice and ability to truly encapsulate the meaning of ‘rockstar,’ Rod Stewart intrinsically soared to one of the best-selling artists of all time. No surprise there with classics like “Maggie May,” “You Wear It Well,” and “Forever Young.” Welcome the icon to our roster…
Paying homage to his 1978-1979 World Tour is this double-sided tee featuring a portrait of Rod Stewart with his distinctive fashion sense and charismatic showmanship. Designed with a rainbow graphic and his tour locations stamped on the back. Swoop this one up, it’s a needed necessity for your growing collection.
Also available in 1X-3X.
Need help finding your size? Click HERE for our sizing guide.
Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra-flattering draped sleeve. It is comfortable with out being oversized and accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"